The Bunkhouse, a charming new addition for your comfort, and the Barn, a magical structure built in 1904 with a common area loft overlooking the valley forest.
• All meals (may include poultry, fish, meat, dairy) from dinner Friday through lunch Sunday. Vegetarian option available if you advise me in advance.
• Snacks, drinking water, coffee with cream, teas.
• Full use of bunkhouse kitchen supplies... utensils, plates, bowls, mugs, variety of sweeteners, peanut butter, condiments.
• First aid kit, insect repellent, biodegradable soap and shampoo.
• Tent site or four full size bunk beds and sleeping porch.
* Bathroom with composting toilet and shower, outhouse, hammocks, picnic tables, chairs, wood fired hot tub.
• All personal items, towel, washcloth, swimsuit, hiking boots, river shoes, flashlight, bedding.
• If bunking: Full size fitted sheet, flat sheet, pillow, blankets.
• If camping: Tent with rain fly and ground tarp.
• Cash or check for balance of fee.
Prerequisite: Prior visits to Earthcamp or referred by camper who has experienced our campground. Must be physically able to safely walk around Base Camp and contribute to camp chores.
275 lb. weight limit for barn loft ladder and composting toilet (outhouse is always available).
• Your gear will be shuttled in our truck if your vehicle can't cross the creek.
• Each guest agrees to help in kitchen and gather firewood. As we do the simple chores necessary for Earthcamp, we are drawn together into an earth-honoring community.
• Pets, firearms and alcohol are prohibited.
• Morgan, our enthusiastic labrador retriever, and Freya the barn cat will be at Base Camp.
Camp Limit: 9 adults