The Bunkhouse, a charming new addition for your comfort, and the Barn, a magical structure built in 1904 with a common area loft overlooking the valley forest.
• All meals (may include poultry, fish, meat, dairy) from dinner Friday through lunch Sunday. Vegetarian option available if you advise me in advance.
• Snacks, drinking water, coffee with cream, teas.
• Full use of bunkhouse kitchen supplies... utensils, plates, bowls, mugs, variety of sweeteners, peanut butter, condiments.
• First aid kit, insect repellent, biodegradable soap and shampoo.
• Tent site or four full size bunk beds (2 upper and 2 lower).
* Bathroom with composting toilet and shower, outhouse, hammocks, picnic tables, chairs, wood fired hot tub.
• All personal items, towel, washcloth, swimsuit, hiking boots, river shoes, flashlight, bedding.
• If bunking: Full size fitted sheet, flat sheet, pillow, blankets.
• If camping: Tent with rain fly and ground tarp.
• Cash or check for balance of fee.
• Your gear will be shuttled in our truck if your vehicle can't cross the creek.
• Each guest agrees to help in kitchen and gather firewood. As we do the simple chores necessary for Earthcamp, we are drawn together into an earth-honoring community.
• Pets, firearms and alcohol are prohibited.
• Morgan, our enthusiastic labrador retriever, and Freya the barn cat will be at Base Camp.
Camp Limit: 12 adults
Children under 10 are free. One adult must accompany each child.
You must be fully vaccinated against Covid to participate.